Applicants desiring admission should submit the following documents:
- The application form dully filled and signed.
- original copies of the applicants’ certificates and mark lists showing the complete record of his/her academic achievements
- A personal statement giving evidence of his/her experience of conversion, commitment to Christ and call to the Christian ministry.
- A medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner on the prescribed form.
- recommendation letters
- a) The pastor of the church of which the applicant is currently a member.
- b) A responsible person not involved in church work (e.g. a teacher or a former employer).
- A statement giving full details on the prescribed form regarding financial support, including a letter of sponsorship from the sending body or sponsor or parents. Initial correspondence with reference to admission to the Seminary should be addressed to the Registrar. All applications for admission should be submitted on the appropriate application form along with the supporting documents not later than 31st of March.
This, however, does not exclude the candidates who have appeared for HSC examinations and are awaiting the result. They must submit Photostat copies of their marks immediately after the publication of the results.
Candidates selected for admission will be informed by 15th June and without receiving the admission card the candidates should not proceed to the Seminary.
An aptitude test consisting of Bible Knowledge, general knowledge, and English will be given at the time of admission.
Note: Accepted students must file their documents with the Registrar immediately upon arrival at the Seminary.